My Barn Studio

My Barn Studio
Where the magic happens!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

When It Rains, It Pours

Why is it that when you get one custom stained glass job that is going to tie you up awhile, you get more jobs in and other inquiries on top of that. When it rains, it pours. Not that I am complaining. I just wonder where everyone was in February when I had nothing to do.

Yeah, I got my first Tiffany Lamp commission in many years. And it is to be shipped to Scotland!! It has been hard to compete with all the lamps and other stained glass items made in China and Mexico. I can't work for .50cents and hour. It is nice when someone really appreciates the work of an artist trying to make a living.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Tiffany Lamp!!And it's going to Scotland which makes it even more special!! You are an International Artisan!
    Diane :)

    ReplyDelete