My Barn Studio

My Barn Studio
Where the magic happens!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Kind of Jewelry

When you find a shop that has stuff you REALLY like you sometime want to share this shop with others. I found such a shop that has eclectic, hippie, bohemian, earthy type jewelry that fits my taste. This artist is not doing the same old earrings , braclets, etc. that everyone else is doing. They are pieces of art  and reasonably priced. She uses copper accents in many of her works that I have not seen anywhere else! Very unusual! I found her on etsy, or actually she found me on etsy, when she favorited some of my items and shop. I often look at who likes my stuff and I went WOW when I saw what she was doing.

You will be seeing me wearing her earrings and braclets soon!!!

Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/eversoDear?ref=seller_info to check her stuff out!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow Cat, I am so honored that you featured me in your brand new blog! Thank you, thank you so very much!!!
    Diane :)

    ReplyDelete